Pop-Up Gift Card Boxes
Elevate your brand with an exciting gift card box that makes your gifting experience unforgettable.
$3.45 - $6.95
Did you know that gift cards are one of the most profitable products a business can sell?
The stats speak for themselves:
- 69% of Australian consumers bought a gift card in the past year
- 85% prefer to receive a gift card over a gift selected for them
- In 2022, the gift card industry in Australia was worth a whopping $7.18 billion
Gift card boxes are a great way to drive even more revenue through your gift card offering, creating a memorable gifting experience and offering a unique and exciting opportunity to upsell to your customers.
Gift card box product details:
- Gift card box assembled size: 120 x 87 x 18mm
- 100% recyclable
- Each box can comfortably hold up to five gift cards
- Gift voucher boxes are available in a wide range of colours to suit your unique brand requirements
- Custom printing is available for an entirely bespoke brand experience
- Our cardboard gift voucher boxes are available in a variety of finishes and laminations – from heat stamping to embossing and even gold or silver foiling to elevate your gift card packaging even further
- Minimum order quantity: 10 gift card boxes
- Save money by purchasing our gift card boxes in bulk or start small and grow with us – enquire now to find out more
How to buy:
1. Choose your quantity, finish and style if applicable. The higher the QTY ordered, the more cost-effective Holders become.
Looking for something different or quantities of 1000+, request a quote through our website contact form.
2a. If you have print-ready files that have been created by a graphic designer, select Supply Print Ready Artwork and upload at time of order or email once order is placed. If artwork has been created in CANVA or needs a little more work, select Fix Supplied Artwork. Additional charges may apply if artwork supplied is not print ready.
2b. If you need our team of professionals to help create your design, select Design Artwork For Me, upload logo files (.eps, .ai or high-res PDF) to the order and we’ll get to work, collaborating with you until the design is exactly what you’re after.
2c. If you have ordered from us before and would like to reprint your previous artwork, select Reprint Previous Artwork.
3. Add to cart and fill out billing and shipping details. Don’t forget to check out our standard Plastic Card pricing.
4. Once the order has been placed, we’ll be in touch to confirm if artwork if supplied is print ready or not. If not, we’ll ask for you to re-supply. Once artwork is print ready we’ll send a final proof for approval. If we’re creating the artwork for you, our designers will send an artwork draft for approval before proceeding to proofing stage. Once proof is approved, turnaround time is typically 5 – 7 business days.
5. Once your order is complete, we’ll dispatch it and email you the tracking details for reference.
Dieline / Template
Dielines are used to assist graphic designers prepare artwork for any print jobs that require die cutting. Dielines aren’t printed, and should be placed on a separate layer in the design file. They’re mainly used to assist designers setting up the artwork and placement of design elements.
If you’re after a custom style card carrier talk to us about creating a bespoke Holder to present your plastic or paper card.
Bleed refers to the artwork that extends beyond the finished size (or trim). If there are elements in your design that you want to be printed at the edge of your plastic card, then the element should be extended past the trim line and into the bleed area. For our paper printing products, we require a 3mm bleed and file to be saved with crop marks.