Christmas Bon Bon
The perfect festive season gift card holder that can be fully customized. These bonbons are the ultimate essential to showcase your gift cards this Christmas.
$0.87 - $4.90
The holiday season is almost here, and you need to start thinking about adding extra bang to your Christmas gift card sales.
These gorgeous and unique pieces are the perfect packaging idea designed with a twist to showcase your Christmas gift card. They are the ultimate way to promote your brand and Gift Cards during the festive season. Our Bon Bons aka Christmas Crackers are created to fit a Gift Card (credit card size) and have additional space to hide some extra sneaky gifts if needed.
Available in 3 Sizes!
- Large - 240 x 51mm when assembled (approx)
- Medium - 175 x 62mm when assembled (approx)
- Mini - 175 x 41.5mm when assembled (approx)
You can choose from an array of colours and designs on a quality artboard. And we most definitely custom print with your company’s brand – giving you added exposure and recognition. You can even add metallic gold or silver into the design for that added impact that is always needed for Christmas cheer.
Assembly required as the bonbons arrive flat packed, making them super easy to store. Fold all score lines, twist ends using the twist-lock mechanism and fill with your gift card and goodies!
- 310gsm Artboard
- Enhance your design with Metallic Gold or Silver toner
- Custom sizes available
- The minimum order quantity is 100pcs
We offer a complete graphic design and print service for custom printed bonbons, which can be added to your cart when placing your order. If you’d like to supply your own artwork, please download and use the template provided.
At Creative Plastic Cards, we understand that the perfect Gift Card presentation is the smartest way to excite your customers and boost your Gift Card sales. Make your Gift Card the most memorable present under the Christmas tree.
1. Choose your quantity, finish and style if applicable. The higher the QTY ordered, the more cost-effective Holders become.
Looking for something different or quantities of 1000+, request a quote through our website contact form.
2a. If you have print-ready files that have been created by a graphic designer, select Supply Print Ready Artwork and upload at time of order or email once order is placed. If artwork has been created in CANVA or needs a little more work, select Fix Supplied Artwork. Additional charges may apply if artwork supplied is not print ready.
2b. If you need our team of professionals to help create your design, select Design Artwork For Me, upload logo files (.eps, .ai or high-res PDF) to the order and we’ll get to work, collaborating with you until the design is exactly what you’re after.
2c. If you have ordered from us before and would like to reprint your previous artwork, select Reprint Previous Artwork.
3. Add to cart and fill out billing and shipping details. Don’t forget to check out our standard Plastic Card pricing.
4. Once the order has been placed, we’ll be in touch to confirm if artwork if supplied is print ready or not. If not, we’ll ask for you to re-supply. Once artwork is print ready we’ll send a final proof for approval. If we’re creating the artwork for you, our designers will send an artwork draft for approval before proceeding to proofing stage. Once proof is approved, turnaround time is typically 5 – 7 business days.
5. Once your order is complete, we’ll dispatch it and email you the tracking details for reference.
Dieline / Template
Dielines are used to assist graphic designers prepare artwork for any print jobs that require die cutting. Dielines aren’t printed, and should be placed on a separate layer in the design file. They’re mainly used to assist designers setting up the artwork and placement of design elements.
If you’re after a custom style card carrier talk to us about creating a bespoke Holder to present your plastic or paper card.
Bleed refers to the artwork that extends beyond the finished size (or trim). If there are elements in your design that you want to be printed at the edge of your plastic card, then the element should be extended past the trim line and into the bleed area. For our paper printing products, we require a 3mm bleed and file to be saved with crop marks.