Arch Card Wallets
A sophisticated and stylish Card Holder with tab close feature.
$0.65 - $4.02
Card Wallets are a professional and elegant way to present your Plastic Card. Not only do Card Wallets provide protection for your Plastic Card, but they allow extra room to include your marketing content and for gift givers to include a personal message.
We have a selection of different size Card Wallets to choose from, the other popular option is the slightly larger Rectangle Card Wallet. Custom size Gift Card Wallets can be created upon request, speak to our friendly sales and support team if you wish to create a customised Gift Card Wallet to suit your particular needs.
Creative Plastic Cards offer a complete design and print service of high quality Card Wallets that complement your Plastic Card design. Alternatively, you can provide your own artwork, simply download and use the pdf template provided.
- High Quality 350gsm stock
- Arch slits to hold a standard size plastic card
- Tab closure to lock the card holder closed
- Scored for a neat and professional fold
- Folded size: 128.6mm x 92.7mm
- Standard Matte, Anti-Scuff Matte, Gloss or Velvet celloglaze applied to one or both sides of the card wallet
- Special print finishes including Spot Gloss, Foiling, Embossing or Debossing
1. Choose your quantity, finish and style if applicable. The higher the QTY ordered, the more cost-effective Holders become.
Looking for something different or quantities of 1000+, request a quote through our website contact form.
2a. If you have print-ready files that have been created by a graphic designer, select Supply Print Ready Artwork and upload at time of order or email once order is placed. If artwork has been created in CANVA or needs a little more work, select Fix Supplied Artwork. Additional charges may apply if artwork supplied is not print ready.
2b. If you need our team of professionals to help create your design, select Design Artwork For Me, upload logo files (.eps, .ai or high-res PDF) to the order and we’ll get to work, collaborating with you until the design is exactly what you’re after.
2c. If you have ordered from us before and would like to reprint your previous artwork, select Reprint Previous Artwork.
3. Add to cart and fill out billing and shipping details. Don’t forget to check out our standard Plastic Card pricing.
4. Once the order has been placed, we’ll be in touch to confirm if artwork if supplied is print ready or not. If not, we’ll ask for you to re-supply. Once artwork is print ready we’ll send a final proof for approval. If we’re creating the artwork for you, our designers will send an artwork draft for approval before proceeding to proofing stage. Once proof is approved, turnaround time is typically 5 – 7 business days.
5. Once your order is complete, we’ll dispatch it and email you the tracking details for reference.
Dieline / Template
Dielines are used to assist graphic designers prepare artwork for any print jobs that require die cutting. Dielines aren’t printed, and should be placed on a separate layer in the design file. They’re mainly used to assist designers setting up the artwork and placement of design elements.
If you’re after a custom style card carrier talk to us about creating a bespoke Holder to present your plastic or paper card.
Bleed refers to the artwork that extends beyond the finished size (or trim). If there are elements in your design that you want to be printed at the edge of your plastic card, then the element should be extended past the trim line and into the bleed area. For our paper printing products, we require a 3mm bleed and file to be saved with crop marks.