A Card Mailer is an easy and professional way to post your Plastic Gift Card out to recipients. They’re also a sophisticated solution for sending out Loyalty or Membership cards to your customers.
Do you sell Gift Cards online? A Card Mailer is an easy and professional way to post your Plastic Gift Card out to recipients. They’re also a sophisticated solution for sending out Loyalty or Membership cards to your customers.
Creative Plastic Cards offer a complete design and print service of high quality Card Mailers for small and large quantity print runs. If you wish to submit your own artwork, please download and use the template provided.
- Printed on premium art stock
- Single or double-sided print
- For added quality, a Gloss or Matte Celloglaze can be added to the outer side
- Peel off adhesive strip to seal the envelope
- Finished Size: 120 x 230mm
- Slots to secure a standard size plastic card in place (available for quantities over 500)
- Australia Post approved, charged at standard postal rates
- Minimum quantities apply
Contact us for a quote today.
1. Choose your quantity, finish and style if applicable. The higher the QTY ordered, the more cost-effective Holders become.
Looking for something different or quantities of 1000+, request a quote through our website contact form.
2a. If you have print-ready files that have been created by a graphic designer, select Supply Print Ready Artwork and upload at time of order or email once order is placed. If artwork has been created in CANVA or needs a little more work, select Fix Supplied Artwork. Additional charges may apply if artwork supplied is not print ready.
2b. If you need our team of professionals to help create your design, select Design Artwork For Me, upload logo files (.eps, .ai or high-res PDF) to the order and we’ll get to work, collaborating with you until the design is exactly what you’re after.
2c. If you have ordered from us before and would like to reprint your previous artwork, select Reprint Previous Artwork.
3. Add to cart and fill out billing and shipping details. Don’t forget to check out our standard Plastic Card pricing.
4. Once the order has been placed, we’ll be in touch to confirm if artwork if supplied is print ready or not. If not, we’ll ask for you to re-supply. Once artwork is print ready we’ll send a final proof for approval. If we’re creating the artwork for you, our designers will send an artwork draft for approval before proceeding to proofing stage. Once proof is approved, turnaround time is typically 5 – 7 business days.
5. Once your order is complete, we’ll dispatch it and email you the tracking details for reference.
Dieline / Template
Dielines are used to assist graphic designers prepare artwork for any print jobs that require die cutting. Dielines aren’t printed, and should be placed on a separate layer in the design file. They’re mainly used to assist designers setting up the artwork and placement of design elements.
If you’re after a custom style card carrier talk to us about creating a bespoke Holder to present your plastic or paper card.
Bleed refers to the artwork that extends beyond the finished size (or trim). If there are elements in your design that you want to be printed at the edge of your plastic card, then the element should be extended past the trim line and into the bleed area. For our paper printing products, we require a 3mm bleed and file to be saved with crop marks.