Large Pop-Up Card Wallets
A unique Card Holder that is sure to surprise the lucky recipient. This Card Wallet has no card slits and presents the card upright when opened.
$1.20 - $6.55
A super-sized version of our Pop-Up Card Wallet, this premium card holder has the WOW factor. This Card Wallet has no card slits and presents the card upright when opened. This size also fits snuggly into a C6 envelope.
- Printed on high-quality 350gsm art stock.
- There are no card slits, so you can fit unique cards up to 90mm in width.
- Assembly is done in seconds and guarantees added impact for the receiver.
- The plastic card is displayed upright demanding everyone’s attention right onto your business name and gift card.
- There are limitless finishes to personalize the wallet.
- Consider Gloss or Matte Celloglaze to one or both sides. We recommend keeping the inside uncoated if you want the gift giver to be able to write on their card with a normal pen.
- For additional impact order print finishes such as Spot Gloss UV, Metallic Foil or Embossing that make your product completely unforgettable.
- There is ample space for extra advertising to relay your brand image and message.
- Supply your own artwork, or work with our experienced design team to secure an extra special product.
Our design team is waiting to create a stand-out product that showcases your brand and displays your gift and loyalty cards so there is no mistaking they are receiving a premier product. Making an impression on new and loyal repeat customers is easy with this premium pop-up card wallet.
Contact us for a quote today.
1. Choose your quantity, finish and style if applicable. The higher the QTY ordered, the more cost-effective Holders become.
Looking for something different or quantities of 1000+, request a quote through our website contact form.
2a. If you have print-ready files that have been created by a graphic designer, select Supply Print Ready Artwork and upload at time of order or email once order is placed. If artwork has been created in CANVA or needs a little more work, select Fix Supplied Artwork. Additional charges may apply if artwork supplied is not print ready.
2b. If you need our team of professionals to help create your design, select Design Artwork For Me, upload logo files (.eps, .ai or high-res PDF) to the order and we’ll get to work, collaborating with you until the design is exactly what you’re after.
2c. If you have ordered from us before and would like to reprint your previous artwork, select Reprint Previous Artwork.
3. Add to cart and fill out billing and shipping details. Don’t forget to check out our standard Plastic Card pricing.
4. Once the order has been placed, we’ll be in touch to confirm if artwork if supplied is print ready or not. If not, we’ll ask for you to re-supply. Once artwork is print ready we’ll send a final proof for approval. If we’re creating the artwork for you, our designers will send an artwork draft for approval before proceeding to proofing stage. Once proof is approved, turnaround time is typically 5 – 7 business days.
5. Once your order is complete, we’ll dispatch it and email you the tracking details for reference.
Dieline / Template
Dielines are used to assist graphic designers prepare artwork for any print jobs that require die cutting. Dielines aren’t printed, and should be placed on a separate layer in the design file. They’re mainly used to assist designers setting up the artwork and placement of design elements.
If you’re after a custom style card carrier talk to us about creating a bespoke Holder to present your plastic or paper card.
Bleed refers to the artwork that extends beyond the finished size (or trim). If there are elements in your design that you want to be printed at the edge of your plastic card, then the element should be extended past the trim line and into the bleed area. For our paper printing products, we require a 3mm bleed and file to be saved with crop marks.